Thursday, May 5, 2011

Vegan Soy Chai Latte


I am sick of all the boxes of chai tea having honey in them.
VEGAN!

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 tea bag -- Chai Spice Black Tea
  • 1 cup -- soymilk
  • 1 teaspoon -- sugar
  • 1 teaspoon -- brown sugar
  • Splash -- vanilla
  • Dash -- cinnamon
  • Dash -- nutmeg
  • Dash -- ground cloves
  • *optional* (to taste) agave nectar
STEP ONE!
Mix Soymilk and all the other ingredients (minus the tea bag) in a pan. Heat over medium heat until mild boil.

STEP TWO!
Immediately pour into mug, steep the bag of tea for a couple of minutes. Add Agave to taste. Enjoy!

-Jordan Halliday

1 comment:

  1. I love chai tea! I make mine with almond milk but used to make it with soy milk. I agree with you, I am sick of honey in chai tea products and other products that could otherwise be vegan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...