Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Crostini (toasted bread slices)



I was trying to modify my recipe for vegan crab dip to make it better. Which I did. But I didn't have any crackers. So I just made some quick-and-dirty crostini... Traditionally you would use like an Italian baguette or french bread. But I didn't have any. So, I used some sandwich bread.


Ingredients:
  • Bread (cut into 20 strips)
  • olive oil

  • STEP one!
    Pre-Heat Oven to 350
    ° F

    Place strips of bread on baking sheet.






    • STEP two!
    Brush each slice with olive oil.

    Bake about 10 minutes until golden brown.












      •  
      • STEP three!
    Remove from oven and use in dips or cut into croutons for salads.

    Enjoy!





















    -Jordan Halliday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...