Saturday, April 2, 2011

Curried Couscous


I know I have basically done really similar curry recipes lately. I should switch things up. Add other recipes. But I haven't really been making anything that I haven't already posted on here lately. I really wanted couscous, and I really wanted curry. So I thought I would combine them. It isn't much different from my "Instant Chickpea Curry Rice". But, Whatever. Enjoy.


INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 1/2 Cups -- Water
  • 1 Cup -- Couscous (I used tricolor)
  • 1/4 Chunk -- Golden Curry Sauce Mix Block
  • 2 Tablespoons -- Vegan Margarine (I used earth balance)
  • salt & pepper to taste.
Step One!
Boil Water in pan, Add Margarine & Golden Curry Sauce Mix Chunk.
Stir until both are well melted.

Step Two!
Stir in coucous.


Step Three!
Reduce heat & cover for 3-5 mins.

Step Four!
Salt and Pepper to taste, Serve, Enjoy!

-Jordan Halliday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...