Friday, March 25, 2011

Captain Chaos Smoothie

I have a plan to make a bunch of unorthodox recipes off of random forms of media I have. This is my first submission in that regard.

There is this song called "How to make a smoothie" by an individual known as "Captain Chaos". I couldn't find it online. Nor could I find the lyrics. But, I remembered them all because they are so catchy. I have been meaning to try this recipe for years. But, just haven't gotten around to it. It makes a ton. So bring friends. I don't know what to do with all the smoothie I have left over right now. *sips*

But the lyrics are as follows. I will try posting an mp3 on here as well when I pull it off my computer.




RECIPE/LYRICS:
"You're gonna need to large bananas, 3 cups of soy milk too, 1 cup of orange juice, 2 cups of frozen fruit. Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries and Cherries. Any fruit will do. Just use what you like, Pineapples and mangoes, taste good too. Please. Oh Please. Please don't freeze the bananas. You're gonna need a spoonful of peanut butter as well & a little splash of vanilla. Peel the bananas & break them up. Put them in the blender with the liquid stuff. Blend it until it's smooth. Slowly add the fruit. Put in the peanut butter and the vanilla and that's all that you have to do."

-Jordan Halliday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...